A Workers’ Compensation policy covers the employer’s statutory obligations to their employees. This means the employee will receive benefits as outlined in the individual state laws granting coverage for medical expenses and lost wages.
- Every individual state has active Workers’ Compensation laws.
- Missouri law requires any employer with five or more employees to carry Workers’ Compensation.
- Exempt employers who decide not to purchase workers’ compensation insurance or to self-insure remain exposed to civil lawsuits brought by employees who are injured on the job.
- In Missouri, a Workers’ Compensation policy is based on the combined salary of an owner and their employees. When figuring an Owner’s annual salary, $45,100 is used.
- For Example: John Smith, Owner $45,100 + Employees of Dr. Smith $80,000 = Total Office Payroll $125,100
GET A QUOTE
For more information regarding this coverage, email
or call 800-944-7550.