Chamber Benefit Plan
The Chamber Benefit Plan is a multiple employer welfare arrangement (MEWA) designed for businesses like yours.
When it comes to providing employees with cost-saving health care coverage, small businesses are at a big disadvantage compared to their larger counterparts. Because of their smaller size, their claims risk pool is spread out across a much smaller employee population. That may result in higher, less stable insurance rates, and fewer viable plan choices.
Fortunately, there’s a simple and affordable medical plan alternative.
Powered by the Missouri Chamber Federation and administered by Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield, the Chamber Benefit Plan is available to small group employers, who:
- Are members of a qualifying Chamber of Commerce
- Have 2-50 eligible employees.
By being a part of a larger, self-funded pool, employers have financial protection backed by Anthem’s stop loss coverage. In addition to financial protection, the Chamber Benefit Plan offers:
- Competitive, medically underwritten rates
- Fixed, predictable monthly payments
- A variety of plan designs, including 11 PPO, two EPO and four HSA options
- Networks include Anthem’s Blue Access, Blue Access Choice and Blue Preferred networks, along with Freedom Network Select, Healthlink Open Access III and First Health
- Coverage for claims run-out/terminal liability coverage
- Simple, streamlined administration
To join the Chamber Benefit Plan, you must be a member of a qualifying Chamber of Commerce. You’ll get access to a full range of high-quality plans and options that may lead to significant savings.
GET A QUOTE
For more information regarding this coverage, email
or call 800-944-7550.